Hors-ligne

Main category:
Sub category: Developer Tools
Developer: Hankinsoft Development, Inc.
Filesize: 77107
Title: SQLPro Studio

https://tinyuid.com/qvpG51
SQLPro Studio-VERS-2019.05.08.ZIP

For the most part, you only have to be familiar with Query, as that's where the work gets done. Hands-down, the best tool for MySQL administration in macOS. Hit Run SQL. You'll see the results of your query in the bottom panel. Definitely try Sequel Pro. It's free, so you have nothing to lose - and for me, its been a great experience. We are using Sequel Pro daily to work on all business data, and that is the no.1 tool we use everyday. All business decisions came from the result that we run on Sequel Pro It's fast, reliable, and easy to use. I can quickly bookmark connections, open multiple connections in tabs, import/export with no issues.

Featured on MacBook Pro https://macpkg.icu/?id=58139&kw=VER_1.0.403_SQLPRO_STUDIO_YT5.PKG [92528 KB]

Featured! version https://macpkg.icu/?id=58139&kw=sTgCx-SQLPro-Studio-vers.1.0.175.zip [81733 KB]

Updated El Captan https://macpkg.icu/?id=58139&kw=g86.ver.1.0.409.SQLPro.Studio.tar.gz [74793 KB]

When this question was asked there were very few tools out there were worth much. I also ended up using Fusion and a Windows client. I have tried just about everything for MAC and Linux and never found anything worthwhile. That included dbvisualizer, squirrel (particularly bad, even though the windows haters in my office swear by it), the oracle SQL developer and a bunch of others. Nothing compared to DBArtizan on Windows as far as I was concerned and I was prepared to use it with Fusion or VirtualBox. I don't use the MS product because it is only limited to MS SQL.
Table creation, custom queries, auto-complete and inline data filtering. Just some of the basic features you can expect. Whether you want to modify a foreign key, update some data or modify a trigger, we can help you out.
Looks quite nice.
This is, without a doubt, the best application for connecting to and querying from SQL databases. I have tried many other options (most of which are Java-based) and none of them come close to feeling like a true Mac app the way that SQLPro studio does. In my environment, I am one of the only Mac users but all of our database servers are either SQL Server or Oracle. This used to mean switching to a Windows VM to be able to do my work but now I can do all of my SQL development in macOS! Hankinsoft is a great shop; they respond quickly to support emails and release updates regularly. I give this app my highest recommendation. SQLPro Studio is not just a great SQL app, it is a great app period.
The feedback you provide will help us show you more relevant content in the future.
"The goto solution for Mac database management"
Often use one certain database manager or even several DBMS at once, right? Use SQLPro Studio for viewing, storing and retrieving SQL server data with ease. You’ve got one user interface to work with a number of database types at the same time. The app comes with a set of rich features, so it is useful for many cases. You can simultaneously select several tables, update table content and compare query results. Plus, as soon as you give it a try, you’ll notice that it is simple and straightforward. Come and check what it has to offer!
Opening a SQLite database

| 64769 KB | Download nen7W2 SQLPro Studio vers.2019.05.9 1.0.453 Best for Sierra

| 77107 KB | Get v.1.0.309 SQLPro Studio 3wox2k 1.0.163 OS X

| 74022 KB | Software B9TF ver 1.0.172 SQLPro Studio 2019.6.08 Recomended for El Captan

| 66312 KB | App ver 2021.05.08 SQLPro Studio URU9 1.0.163 Updated Mac

| 78649 KB | Free CAMI SQLPro Studio vers 2019.6.08 1.0.417 Updated OS X

| 76335 KB | Free jVI SQLPro Studio v 1.0.416 1.0.300 Updated version

| 87901 KB | Update O8X9 SQLPro Studio 1.0.403 1.0.309 for MacOS

Featured! version Timecode-Calculator-2.6.5-RHn8ms.dmg 2.5.0

Sierra ver.-3.3-Vallum-yiWi.dmg 2.3.2

Best iMac Pro V.4.1.5.QBITTORRENT.YWU.TAR.GZ 4.0.4

Best! version LIFECRAFT-VERS-1.0.6-ZTO.PKG 2.4.3
Vous ne disposez pas des permissions nécessaires pour répondre à un sujet de la catégorie Les meules du fofo.

Inscrivez-vous au blog

Soyez prévenu par email des prochaines mises à jour

Rejoignez les 97 autres membres